When planning a memorable vacation, you need a couple of things. One is a destination filled with countless adventures, and another is a relaxing place to call home. You can check both boxes by reserving your stay at El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen in Sonoma. Another key item is a wide variety of places to dine, which this California town has in spades. Treat yourself during your getaway by grabbing a delicious brunch from a top Sonoma restaurant.
The 5 Best Sonoma Restaurants for Brunch
Brunch is an excellent option for the days you get a bit of a late start. Our own El Dorado Kitchen services an incredible brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. The menu is filled with starters and main courses so that you can create your perfect pairing.
In addition to our world-class on-site restaurant, there are several other incredible options, which means you can try a new place every time you visit.
- Valley Bar & Bottle is open for weekend brunch between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Browse the menu, and you’ll find the perfect blend of sweet and savory options.
- Known for its rustic atmosphere, HopMonk Tavern’s Sonoma location is found inside an old farmhouse from the 1800s. The brunch offerings vary between locations, but the diverse menu has something for everyone.
- Soak in the sunshine while enjoying a delicious meal at Sunflower Cafe. Their offerings include a biscuit share plate, smoothies, Bahn Mi, and more.
- Kina’s Kitchen & Bar, part of the Picazo brand, is one of the newer brunch options in town. Stop by between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., Saturdays or Sundays, to enjoy everything from lemon cottage cheese pancakes to a salmon sandwich.
- While not necessarily a traditional “brunch” option, Basque Boulangerie Cafe does serve breakfast all day. Any time of day, you can enjoy one of their delicious dishes, like bacon panini, Belgian waffle, or coconut chai bowl.
Be Close to It All at El Dorado
When you choose to stay at El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen, everything you need to have the best vacation possible is right at your fingertips. From a spot to get a scrumptious brunch to phenomenal wine bars and everything in between, you’ll find it all near our downtown Sonoma hotel.
In addition to being close to top activities and attractions, our centrally located hotel features convenient amenities and cozy-yet-sophisticated accommodations. Each of our 27 rooms has a private balcony overlooking Sonoma Plaza and nearby vineyards. Call 707-996-3030 to learn more about which room best suits your needs. Be sure to check out our current specials for ways to save on your upcoming visit.